We have the best gift ideas to make shopping for boaters easier this season. Choose from our carefully curated selection of accessories and experiences to delight the yachtsman in your life!
1. A Genius at His Trade: C. Raymond Hunt and His Remarkable Boats: This biography by Stan Grayson is hot off the press and the perfect read for Hunt owners and all boating fans.
4. Gill Floating Sunglasses: They FLOAT. Need we say more?
7. Life Raft and Survival: The most important aspect of boating is safety, so this year, give the gift of peace of mind. From EPIRBs, to inflatable vests, to gift certificate, Life Raft and Survival has the selection and professional expertise that you look for in safety gear.
9. Onne Van Der Wal Photography: If you can’t visit the brick and mortar store in Newport, RI, the online shop features limited editions, posters, calendars, mini prints, and the coffee table books from this renowned nautical photographer.
11. Fishing Trip with Capt. Gregg Weatherby: The perfect gift for any budding anglers in your life. Gregg, an experience fisherman and guide, will teach you to cast, where to fish, and when to fish.