Maximum fun and minimum maintenance, the Harrier 25 Sport is the ideal boat for a great day running on the water or resting at a sandbar. The ride is phenomenal! Unmistakably the legacy design of C. Raymond Hunt, very soft, dry and stable. The fit and finish is unsurpassed and first-class. The cabin has a generous bunk for naps and overnights and a marine head w/ holding tank.This beautiful boat is similar to a classic sports car and fits in perfectly at any yacht club .
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed for maximum fun and minimum maintenance, the Harrier 25 Sport is the ideal wash and wear boat. Comfortable wraparound cockpit seating blends stylishly with a 60?s sports car inspired windshield for a look that gives this innovative, high performance runabout a vintage vibe. The cabin has a generous bunk for naps and overnights, a marine toilet and makes a convenient changing room after a swim. The custom fabric sunpad is the ideal platform for sunbathing and lounging. Unlike other models in the Harrier line, the Harrier 25 Sport has eliminated the standard teak accents to lessen the routine upkeep- perfect for southern climates.
- Solid E-glass bottom laminate
- Foam-cored topsides
- Vinylester osmosis barrier
- Foam-cored E-glass stringers & bulkheads
- Painted bilge
- Custom louvered vents painted to match hull
- Extruded vinyl sheer guard
- Molded interior liner
- White gel coat hull
- Single boot stripe in choice of color
- Deck: E-glass fabric with foam-cored laminate & molded non-skid pattern
- Oyster white gel coat finish
- Swim platform: Fiberglass with synthetic teak inserts in natural with white lines, with S.S. swim ladder & S.S. handle on transom
- Anchor locker: Molded into foredeck with hinged hatch
- Handrails: (2) S.S. foredeck handrails (1) on each side of Lewmar foredeck hatch
- Chocks: (2) S.S. bow chocks
- Cleats: (4) pull-up S.S. 8? cleats & (1) 10? bow cleat
- Ensign: Custom teak staff with US flag & S.S. socket
- Windshield: Composite windshield with integral side handrails, side opening vents, & white painted finish
- Wipers: Pantograph port & starboard with windshield washers
- Lights: LED USCG-approved running lights
- Hatch: Lewmar cabin hatch with screen
- Fender pad eyes: (4) Wichard pad eyes (2) port & (2) starboard
- Fills: S.S water, fuel & waste
- Stern eyes: (2) S.S.
- Drink holders: (5) one at helm, two portside & two at sun pad
- Transom locker: (2) molded into transom / drains
- Engine compartment: Large hatch with sound insulation, latch, (2) gas springs with ventilation & blower system.
- Includes storage bays port & starboard in engine compartment.
- Sun pad: Full width (3?x7?) sun pad with removable cushions
- Ski tow pylon: Pop up ski tow pylon
- Access: Companionway doors and folding hatch
- Berths: V-berth with storage under in choice of Sunbrella fabric
- Head: Manual saltwater head with Y-valve & holding tank
- Lighting: S.S. dome light
- Storage: Locker to port
- Cabin sole: Water resistant faux teak & holly sole
- Interior: Fiberglass overhead deck liner
- Bimini top: Removable Navy top of Stamoid fabric
- Helm: Fiberglass control console with shelf, handholds & trim; custom steering wheel and upholstered gauge hood
- Compass: Ritchie (calibration included)
- Seating: Adjustable sport helm seat with storage beneath; adjustable sport companionway seat with insulated cooler beneath; U-shaped settee with storage underneath.
- Cushions: Performance marine upholstery of Capitano fabric
- Cover: Tonneau cover of Stamoid fabric
- Wet bar: Solid surface counter top in white spec with cover, S.S. cold-water pressure sink, 12-volt S.S. refrigerator, storage bin and waste bin
- Drainage: Self-bailing cockpit with guttered hatches
- Shower: Cold pressure water on transom
- Lighting : (4) LED courtesy bridgedeck lights and lighting in forward sole compartment
- Decking: Synthetic teak decking in way of step areas and swim platform
Mechanical / Electrical
- Engine: Volvo Penta EVC 5.7L (380 hp) gas with Close Coupled/ OceanX stern drive, fresh water cooled; Volvo Penta 2+3 year gas engine warranty
- Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine compartment (gas engine only)
- Engine data to interface with chartplotter
- Bow Thruster (electric)
- Electric Trim Tabs
- Propellers: (2) counter-rotating, S.S. 3-bladed props
- Steering: Hydraulic w/Power assist
- Sound reduction: Composite sound-reduction insulation 2?
- Cooling: Raw-water, sea strainer, seacock with thru-hull intake
- Fuel: Single 100 Gal Fuel Tank
- Water: (1) 15-gallon tank
- Bilge pumps: (1) 1,100 GPH aft (automatic), (1) 2000 GPH midships (automatic), high-water bilge alarm
- Batteries : (2) 12-volt marine-grade AGM, 10-amp battery charger, rotary battery switch
- VHF radio: ICOM M412 DSC
- Electrical outlet: (1) 12-volt outlet at helm
- Chart Plotter: Garmin 7? display with depth and temperature bronze thru-hull transducer.
- Stereo: Fusion marine stereo for iPod with (4) speakers and remote control.
Anchor 14lb. Delta with 15' x 1/4" chain, 200' x 1/2" rode
Boat Gear 4 dock lines, 3 fenders, 1 boat hook
Safety Gear 4 Type II PFD lifejackets in bag, 1 fire extinguisher, 1 hand held air horn, 1 throwable device, 1 plastic whistle, 1 flashlight and basic first aid kit.
"Bo Peep" Boarding Handle
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Contact Information
Russell B. Clark I Sales Director
HUNT YACHTS, LLC
T: 941-400-7444 anytime