Must See Hunt with Upgraded Power
* Many Recent Upgrades
* 2019 Volvo Penta Diesel 435WJ (50 Hours)
* New transmission (2019)
* New Jet Controller (2019)
* Updated Canvas and Stern Cushions
* UltraJet 305 Jet Drive
* Garmin 5212 GPS / Fishinder / Radar
* Fusion Bluetooth Stereo
* Icom VHF
* ACR Searchlight
* Fire Suppresion System
Manufacturer Provided Description
The popularity of our Surfhunter 25 generated interest in a larger version, one with a bit more capacity and length, for longer open-water crossings and cosy overnighting. Surfhunter 29 is more generous in cockpit and accommodations, offering standing headroom below as well as an enclosed head with shower. With the longer length, this extra volume is still presented in an attractive low profile that draws admiration wherever this Surfhunter goes.
Just steps down from the helm and surrounding the rich teak and holly sole is a nicely appointed galley to port including stainless steel sink, microwave, under counter refrigerator and plenty of storage.
To starboard is the enclosed head with stainless steel under counter sink and hand held shower.
Forward of the head and galley is a large V berth with filler cushion and hanging locker. She has four ports and a large hatch on center for additional ventilation.
The helm area is covered with a hard top supported by a stainless steel framed arch aft, glassed in high windshields and side windows. Dual windshield wipers and hatches both port and starboard. Her electronics are mast mounted on her roof.
She has a single helm seat to starboard to port a raised “L” shaped settee that can accommodate five with an attractive teak foot rest.
Helm station, cabin door, accessory box and stage boxes are all high gloss teak accents that bring a rich feel to her high end classic styling.
- Two roof hatches and vent windows allows for plenty of ventilation
- Removable custom back curtain fully encloses the helm area from the elements
- Plenty of storage under the raised seating
- Anchor windlass with remote from the helm
- Fusion Bluetooth Stereo
- Trim tabs
- Joy stick control
- I-Com IC-M504 VHF radio
- Garmin 5210 GPS/radar
- GSD 22 Sounder Module Radardome
- Trim tabs
- Full cross transom seating with back rests and dual aft facing seat will accommodate all your friends. The transom seating is completely removable for that angler in the family.
- Cockpit seating has custom made protective covers
- Teak cockpit covering boards and two flush mounted coolers are mounted across the top of the transom
- Transom mounted hot and cold cockpit shower
- Cockpit lighting
- 30amp shore power connection
- Electric power lift for engine hatch
- Teak swim platform w/boarding ladder & transom mounted handle