We have the best gift ideas to make shopping for boaters easier this season. Choose from our carefully curated selection of accessories and experiences to delight the yachtsman in your life!
1. A Genius at His Trade: C. Raymond Hunt and His Remarkable Boats: This biography by Stan Grayson is hot off the press and the perfect read for Hunt owners and all boating fans.
2. Boat Show Tickets: You can find Hunt Yachts at shows in New York, Boston, Miami & more! Learn more about our upcoming events.
3. Hunt Yachts Gear: From hats to accessories, home goods and apparel, you’ll find all sorts of great Hunt merchandise in our store.
4. Gill Floating Sunglasses: They FLOAT. Need we say more?
5. Hinckley OnWatch: This yacht monitoring system is not just for Hinckley yachts! Contact Hinckley Yacht Services to install OnWatch on your boat.
6. The Angler’s Shirt at Ball and Buck: Like Hunt Yachts, this fine apparel was all made in the USA.
7. Life Raft and Survival: The most important aspect of boating is safety, so this year, give the gift of peace of mind. From EPIRBs, to inflatable vests, to gift certificate, Life Raft and Survival has the selection and professional expertise that you look for in safety gear.
8. Tow Sports: Whether it’s a new set of water skis, a wakebaord, or a simple tube, these accessories will surely up the fun on your Hunt Yacht for many seasons to come.
9. Onne Van Der Wal Photography: If you can’t visit the brick and mortar store in Newport, RI, the online shop features limited editions, posters, calendars, mini prints, and the coffee table books from this renowned nautical photographer.
10. Mystic Seaport Tour: Make some memories in Mystic! For holiday fun, consider bringing the family to attend The Seaport’s production of the Lantern Light Tour this December.
11. Fishing Trip with Capt. Gregg Weatherby: The perfect gift for any budding anglers in your life. Gregg, an experience fisherman and guide, will teach you to cast, where to fish, and when to fish.
12. Ocean Reef Spa Package: Jet away, on a Sentient Jet perhaps, to the lovely Ocean Reef Club, where you can treat yourself and loved ones to one of their many luxurious offerings at their Spa.